FRUTAS ESCOBI, S.L., hereinafter “the COMPANY”, is the owner of the Website www.escobi.es (hereinafter “the Website”), with its registered address at Ctra. de la Mojonera no. 153 – 04716 Las Norias de Daza (Almería) and with CIF (Tax Identification Code) B04069837. The Company guarantees protection of all the personal data provided by the User on the Website, and pursuant to the provisions of Organic Act 15/1999, of 13 December 1999, on Personal Data Protection, Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December 2007, and other applicable legislation, it informs you that:
- All personal data provided to the COMPANY will be processed by it in accordance with Organic Act 15/1999, of 13 December 1999, on Personal Data Protection and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December 2007 and will be incorporated into the WEBSITE USERS file, created and maintained under the responsibility of the COMPANY. This file has been duly registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
- Data are collected for the following purposes: To ensure correct management of the services requested: (i) managing, examining and resolving questions and (ii) sending advertising and commercial canvassing by e-mail about the company and its activities, products and services, as well as documents of various kinds.
- In the collection and processing of the data the appropriate security measures have been adopted to prevent loss, unauthorised access or manipulation of the data, pursuant to the provisions of Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December 2007.
- The COMPANY undertakes to protect the confidential information to which it has access. The COMPANY will in no case use the personal data you make available to it to provide services to third parties other than those referred to in section b) of this document or, as the case may be, to obtain a benefit for itself.
- The User can at any time exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition over his/her personal data and the right to revoke consent for any of the purposes set out above, by sending the COMPANY a letter, duly signed, to our postal address indicated above, clearly stating the User’s contact details, which must be accompanied by a photocopy of his/her DNI/NIF (National Identity Document) or other document proving his/her identity.
- The User authorises automated processing of the personal data supplied under the terms indicate. To do so, press the “SEND” button located after the data collection form.